Junior Software Developer
Still not got that promotion you were hoping for? I have the opportunity for you! You will be working in a small, focused team. As the PC Application Developer you will get to work with C#.Net, and should have a minimum of 2+years experience. This role will suit someone who enjoys concurrency/threading and OO design and programming. You'll be expected to develop internal and external facing PC based applications.
If you are an enthusiastic, inquisitive developer who is always looking to learn with 2-5 experience, this is the role for you.
- Professional experience using C#, .NET
- Professional experience using Concurrency/threading
- Professional experience using REST service design (e.g. Microsoft WebAPI, NancyFX)
- Professional experience using SQL
- Knowledge of OO design patterns and programming
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Communication with attached embedded devices
- NUnit, T-SQL Server, WinForms, WPF
- Version control systems
If you're interested in the role please apply now to avoid disappointment or email your up to date CV.
The generous salary and benefits package is flexible depending of your experience.
I'm currently offering £200 referral fees, for any recommendations who go on to be offered and secure a new job role through my services.
If this is of interest and you would like to put forward an application for the role then please pass my details to anyone you feel relevant.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales