Junior Test Analyst (CF-33919804)
Junior Test Analyst
Are you looking to start your career within IT for a company that offers you progression and training to develop? If you are a clever cookie within mathematics and scientific analysis or have an engineering qualification then this could be for you.
I am looking for an individual who has a little something about themselves, is team-oriented, has an enthusiasm for IT, willingness to get stuck in and learn and progress, and who enjoys a fast-paced and challenging environment working as a Junior Test Analyst.
Perhaps you are already have Test Analyst experience and bored and limited in your current role wanting more and would like to progress and be supported within your IT career. This role will be based out of the companies office in north Bristol. whilst adopting a hybrid working model.
The company provide support for critical manufacturing systems all around the world, enabling companies to enhance operational excellence, reduce manufacturing costs, improve product quality, and dramatically reduce the time to market.
The successful candidate will be fulfilling an important role in a busy IT department, ensuring high quality standards are met across both legacy software projects and multiple innovative and pivotal projects for new applications. Prior software testing experience is desirable, however full training will be given by a dedicated mentor within the team. The ideal candidate would have an engineering background that can be used to understand the products.
The Test Team accommodates both Automated and Manual tests. This role will reside on the manual test side, although there is scope for future training and progression to automated testing and further within the organisation.
This position offers the opportunity and support for the right person to thrive as part of a hardworking and friendly team with opportunities for further training and career progression.
Role - Junior Test Analyst
Location - Bristol based Emersons green with Hybrid working
Salary - up to £29k flexible doe
Skills and behaviours:
- Solid understanding of mathematics and scientific analysis
- Actively collaborate within a team to shape and produce a tangible deliverable.
- Evaluate product quality and identify risks/issues (if any).
- Balance quality with time bound delivery timescales.
- Be able to apply requirements to real-world scenarios to understand the context.
- Maintain and write test designs based upon requirements.
- Create and triage test cases and log product defects with evidence
- Review failed test cases and work through root cause analysis to identify the true issue.
- Consider other factors that may cause test errors and work around where possible.
- Ability to work with the Test Manager and team members to come up with a testing strategy.
- Proficient in the use MS Office.
- Use of Remote Desktop Manager or VMWare.
Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes, If this role sounds like something you would be interested in and finding out more about than please get in contact providing me with your most up to date CV to be considered as this client is looking to hire ASAP.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales