Kubernetes Engineer (CF-33912240)
I am currently seeking a Kubernetes engineer for an initial 6 month contract, fully remote, Outside IR35 and can pay up to £475 per day for the perfect candidate.
My client are a leading cyber security company that provide continuous threat monitoring & active defence strategy within the transport sector, they pride themselves on their expertise of assessing risks and delivering cyber security solutions whilst building relationships that support organisations!
We are looking for the following experience:
- Delivering on-premise products based on Kubernetes in an edge environment.
- Developing and deploying complex products and services built on a polyglot of languages and technologies
- Developing in Python
- Languages: Python, HCL, YAML, bash/shell scripts.
- Products: GCP, Kubernetes, Microk8s/K3s/Minikube, DataDog, Sentry, Semaphore.
- Tools: Helm, Terraform, Bazel, Ansible, Skaffold.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP as we are setting up interviews for the this/next week.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales