Lead Consultant - SFMC
Do you consider yourself a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Practice Lead, who can help deliver an Award-Winning Platinum Salesforce Service to businesses across the globe? Due to the current climate the following has been made available for you;
- Remote Working.
- Flexible Working Patterns.
- Virtual Interviewing.
- Open-Ended Start Date.
- Remote Onboarding Packages.
The business is an award-winning Platinum Salesforce Partner, offering outstanding Salesforce Marketing Automation and Implementation, to businesses all shapes and sizes, located in different continents across the world.
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Practice Lead you will head up a team of SFMC Consultants, who are your technical delivery into projects. You will also report into C-Level Directors, with the aim of increasing more Salesforce Marketing Cloud opportunities for the business, as well as being an integral part of the sales process.
This is a fantastic Marketing Cloud opportunity, granting you to opportunity to work with some of the industry's most talented and best professionals, manage your workload with flexible working and received (free) certifications in today's leading technologies.
How to secure an interview?
- Expertise experience within Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Good knowledge and experience of marketing principles and practices.
- Creative working ability and excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Strong presentation skills and stakeholder management.
- Capable of growing teams and managing increased headcounts throughout the year.
- Agile background (preferred).
- Certifications in Salesforce (highly preferred).
- Consulting experience (desired).
- CPG or Retail exposure (desired).
Besides receiving a competitive base salary, you will also be granted car allowance, an annual bonus, private healthcare, phone allowance, company pension, plus many more.
If you are a Marketing Cloud Practice Lead wanting to be an integral and important part of a Platinum Salesforce Partner, please click 'apply' or email or call Stuart Lewis on 020 7907 3876.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales