Lead Developer (CF-33983239)
Lead Developer opportunity to join a Travel Technology company with offices in Oxfordshire & London. As a Lead Developer you will be a part of the applications and integrations team, you will be involved in our transformation project, helping to shape and grow the business as they transition to the Azure and Salesforce platforms. This varied role includes designing, architecting, developing and supporting existing applications and integrations, as well as the creation of new web services.
Lead Developer Position (Hybrid - 1 day p/w in the office) - up to £80,000 + Benefits
Other key responsibilities include:
- To take a lead in all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing and documentation).
- Produce tidy, standards compliant and well documented code in line with our agreed best practices.
- Provide technical feedback and advice on project specifications and designs.
- Work with the other members of the team to ensure code and design consistency.
- Deliver projects based on the agreed scope / specification and within an agreed timescale.
- Document new systems or processes developed and ensure this is communicated to all relevant parties.
- Ensure new developments are tested and meet agreed requirements.
- Ensure new capabilities have effective operational monitors and documentation
- Work with the DevOps engineers to ensure developments are deployed efficiently with minimal impact to the business.
- Help mentor and develop the team alongside your own work.
- Liaise with business stakeholders of all levels to fully understand the business requirements and provide updates on progress.
- Share your knowledge, techniques and findings with the rest of the team contributing to constant improvement of ways-of-working.
- Work closely with QA/Testing to develop effective automated testing.
- Work closely DevOps to develop best practice service discovery, publishing and management methods
As a Lead Developer you will have knowledge and practical experience of designing and developing cloud applications on the Azure platform as well as good interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- Proven, strong C# .NET skills.
- Experience of developing low latency, efficient web services.
- Strong C#
- RESTful API
- Cloud technologies (preferably Azure)
- Unit test creation
- NET MVC & WebAPI
What you'll get in return
- Holiday - 25 days rising to 30 with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- Smart Working - This provides the opportunity for all of our employees to have more choice and flexibility when it comes to deciding where, when and how we work within the UK
- Healthshield health cash plan
- PERKS Benefits Platform - access to discounts and cashback with hundreds of retailers
- Sabbatical leave
- Enhanced family leave
- Long service awards
If this sounds like something that could be of interest, apply now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales