Lead DevOps Engineer
Computer Futures are currently working with a London based events company who are actively recruiting for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
The scope of the project will be to act as the Technical product owner and architect for the digital infrastructure.
Role & Responsibilities:
- design, build, test and document infrastructure;
- practice and evolve GitOps;
- prototype (as a collective) future infrastructure iterations;
- lead remote DevOps engineers;
- support technical teams;
- shape and influence architectural strategy;
- drive and improve security.
- must have 10+ years of software industry experience;
- must have 5+ years of commercial hands-on software development experience;
- must have 2+ years of DevOps experience;
- must have hands-on Kubernetes experience;
- expert knowledge of at least one cloud provider AWS, Google Cloud, Azure.
For more information, please Apply and provide your most up-to-date CV with your contact details.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales