Lead Hardware Test Engineer - Bedford
Lead Hardware Test Engineer | Bedford | £60,000
You opportunity to join a global leader revolutionising medical technology. This growing company are looking to expand their hardware team in their Bedford site and a re on the lookout for a talented hardware test engineer to lead their team.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of analog and mixed signal components and concepts (ADC, filtering, decoupling, bias voltage/current generation, etc.) and signal integrity on PCB (matching, reflections, etc.)
- Experience with using hardware platforms (e.g. processors/ CPLD) and communication protocols such as SPI, I2C, MIPI CSI.
- Working knowledge of automated test tools and scripting languages such as Python, Perl and C/C++ for lab equipment control and data analysis.
- Requirement verification and validation for electro/opto-mechanical software-controlled systems.
- Experience of electronic fault finding and ability to debug from the circuit diagram.
- Familiar with Quality systems and used to logging/recording all results.
- Familiarity with test equipment such as spectrum analysers, logic analysers, signal generators, power meters, oscilloscope etc
- Familiarity with external test houses for EMC/ ESD testing, environmental chambers etc.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards including EN60601, EN61010, ISO13485 and ISO14971
Apply now - Hiring managers are setting up first stage interviews
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales