Lead Product Architect - Remote - £108k + 30% Bonus (CF-33944409)
One of our key customers are recruiting for a Lead Architect to provide team leadership and resource management for the Solution Architects working in the Product and Offer portfolio.
This role will be part of a large data, product, engineering and digital community of architects that together design, develop and operate all of my customers global digital services.
We work on some of the most exciting product developments and enterprise initiatives, and we design the technology solutions to support these. For example, we:
- Ensure our products, platforms, and services are built to meet and exceed customers' expectations
- Help others across the business to achieve more through technology
- Facilitate technical design working with our many agile and cross-functional teams
- Maintain a holistic view of the technology roadmaps for the company
- Champion technical excellence and the art of the possible
Our customer use the following technologies but they're open for people to bring their own experiences and change to make the engineering culture better.
- PIM/MDM - e.g. Riversand/Stibo STEP
- Product Data Aggregation services
- ERP - SAP ERP
- ERP Master Data Management - Bluestonex Maextro
- Digital Asset Management / Document Management
- Price Optimisation - e.g. PriceFX
- CRM / CPQ
- Cloud: predominantly AWS but Google and others too
- Data: Cloudera ecosystem, Snowflake, plus several integrated tools
As a Lead Solution Architect for Product, you will have full accountability for:
- Providing team leadership and resource management for the Solution Architects working in the Product and Offer portfolio.
- Accountable for the architecture & overall design for major/strategic projects in line with the output of the Enterprise Architects and providing the boundaries within which the project teams and engineering teams can subsequently deliver.
- Support the business sponsors and enterprise architects with strategic guidance, views and sequencing
- Actively participate in robust governance processes relating to target and transition conceptual, logical, and physical architectures for application/technology solutions
- Facilitate the process of making Key Design decisions, ensuring that all key stakeholders can contribute to the process.
- Communicate the reasoning and implications of key architectural decisions to senior management stakeholders
- Administration of cross-functional Design Working Groups to discuss, agree and communicate key design elements.
- Ensuring that the programmes, projects, and initiatives are aware of and comply with the documented Architectural governance processes.
- Represent Technology and Architecture as the most experienced Technology team member on large Programmes and Projects. Attend programme and project boards as required to discuss progress and handle escalations on behalf of the technology function.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
- Integrated systems (e.g., between bespoke, open-source, commercial the shelf, and SaaS)
- Platforms (e.g., frameworks, ERPs, Search, PaaS, serverless)
- General Architectural design (e.g., methodologies, diagrams, analysis, specifications)
- Leadership (e.g., experience in managing teams or operating in a leadership position)
- Systems and Processes associated with 'Product & Supplier' side of the business (master data management, digital asset and document management, supplier management)
- Communication (e.g., face to face or in large groups, verbal or written)
- Security and robustness (e.g., identity and access control, scalability, usability, maintainability, monitoring, alerting, etc)
- Web and mobile solutions (e.g., internet, HTTP, CDN, browser, and native)
- Supply chain (e.g., ERP, WMS, and OMS)
- Deployment environments (e.g., virtualisation, containers, and automation of these)
- Infrastructure (e.g., datacentres, networks, and cloud)
- Scalable architectural patterns (e.g., SOA, micro-services, API management, event-driven)
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales