Lead Salesforce Consultant (CF-33981456)
An award winning Salesforce Consultancy are looking to hire a Lead Salesforce Consultant who will help manage and grow their Salesforce Service and Experience Cloud offering.
The company have a head office location in London but the role can be fully remote. A salary of up to £80,000 is on offer for an experienced candidate.
The Lead Salesforce Consultant will support the company's growth to offer new Salesforce Cloud consulting services. The business currently have a broad and varied customer base for other cloud platforms and are now expanding their offering. Within the role you will liaise with the customer to understand needs, design the solution, and then support the build.
An experienced Salesforce Consultant who can evidence impact across multiple end-to-end projects, either in a consultancy or end user, would be a great fit.
Key responsibilities of the Lead Salesforce Consultant:
- Analysis for solutions and initiatives on the Salesforce platform
- Managing and mentoring technical delivery teams
- Agreeing and documenting detailed technical design
- Proof of concept and working prototypes for designs
- Solution design documentation
- Making decisions on service design
If you can demonstrate the following experience, you would be a great fit:
- Full project lifecycle and the end-to-end piece of developing Salesforce Projects
- Able to explore, understand and design Salesforce solution.
- Hands on experience and able to do the configuration
- Around 2+ years' Salesforce Service or Experience Cloud experience
This is a customer-facing role that will allow you to turn complex technical requirements into easy to understand solutions. Your role will span the breadth and depth of the project lifecycle where you will be the key link between business objectives and the design and delivery of solutions to help achieve them.
Interviews for the Lead Salesforce Consultant will be taking place in November so please apply as soon as possible to be considered. You can also contact James Ivall at Computer Futures if you have any questions prior to applying.
I look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales