Lead Salesforce Developer
A Lead Salesforce Developer is needed for a global End User client in London. This business is both well known and highly regarded within its industry and is a multi cloud user of Salesforce
This client is able to both interview and on board virtually
What you will do as the Salesforce Developer
- Strong experience of development on Sales and Service Cloud.
- Take responsibility for the full life cycle: designing, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Designing and developing functionality and web integration using Apex, Designing user interfaces using Visualforce pages
- Transferring business requirements into technical and functional solutions
What you will need for the role:
- 5+ years experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Sales and Service Cloud. Advantageous to have worked on Communities
- Detailed understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations
- Experience with Lightning
- Leading/ mentoring teams of developers
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 certified
- Highly advantageous to have Platform Developer 2
To hear more about this opportunity, please apply and Alex will get in touch.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales