Lead Software Developer - Remote working
We are currently looking for a Lead Software Developer to join a big industry innovator which have created a simple but very clever solution which is changing the way customers deliver services to their customers. This is a remote working role, however you will be asked to visit one of the office locations roughly once per month.
This company's product is made up of physical hardware, mobile apps, multi-tenanted customer web-applications, portals and much, much more to create a product that is un rivalled. This UK company is backed by a huge US investor and is really going places so this is a great time to join!
The company is embarking on an aggressive transformation to enhance their market leading position in the UK while at the same time expanding into new markets primarily the US and western Europe. This transformation requires a global software development team, working around the clock with different stake holders, to deliver high quality software solution to meet various customer demands around the globe all times.
This Lead Software Developer role is important to this transformation programme and requires someone who is keen to make a difference in transforming the software development team, thereby transforming the business itself. You will need to be flexible with your working hours as the teams will be located across the UK and India. Getting the job done will be of utmost importance to you. Above all, this role requires an ambitious and 'action orientated' person with energy and drive who can also motivate others. Your success will be rewarded.
- C#, SQL, SQL Server
- Practical experience of unit testing, integration testing and acceptance testing
- Message queueing technologies
- Web and Mobile App development (Experience in using Cross platform mobile app framework)
- Distributed version control e.g. Git
- Practical experience of using design patterns
- Experience setting up global software development team (especially in India)
- Practical experience in Web APIs.
- Experience in using Cross platform mobile app framework: React, Xamarin, Cordova
- Testing Framework: SpecFlow
- Microsoft Azure or another cloud platform
- Practical understanding of Test-Driven Development
- Knowledge and experience of Azure DevOps.
If this role sounds like what you would like to do, please send in your most detailed CV to be considered. This client likes a well written and structures CV with god levels of detail to understand the depth of your technical knowledge.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales