Lead Test Engineer - Hybrid Working - West Midlands (CF-33947067)
I have a great opportunity for a Lead Test engineer to join a company based in the West Midlands.
Your role here will be to work closely with a small team, you will be able to bring new ideas and be creative, have experience leading teams or managing people. You will be working on the new EV and many other projects. You will be testing products that are in their early phases of development, have an input bring new ideas and have the opportunity to progress in a company which offers a lot of growth and promotions from within.
- Understanding of Embedded software, ability to understand technically
- Experience working with Safety Critical protocols within Automotive/Aerospace etc.
- Experience testing physical hardware and products
- Knowledge of hardware would be beneficial
- Experience with Manual and Automated testing
- Experience working with various different test rigs
- Experience leading a team
Hybrid working: 2/3 days on site
Salary: Up to £65K per annum
I appreciate you may not have all of the skills listed but if you feel this would be suitable I would be very keen to speak to you! Alternatively if you know someone that would be suitable for this role I am able to offer a referral fee! I Look forward to discussing your next role with you! Charlotte Green | LinkedIn Please do connect with me!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales