This CCG is looking for support with the completion of LeDeR reviews worked as part of a Learning Disabilities team. The assignment is home based and outside IR35.
The successful candidates will:
- Experience completing LeDeR Reviews
- Ensure appropriate clinical governance of the process and its deliverables
- Support in the identification of reviews that require a multi-agency review
- Communicate and collaborate with local CCG's, statutory providers, safeguarding leads, private providers and voluntary sector providers as appropriate
- Provide accurate and timely management of information relating to LeDeR reviews
- Engage with families and advocacy services where appropriate to collect and collate the relevant clinical and social information in order to complete the review
- Collect and collate qualitative and quantitative data as required by the programme.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales