Role: Linux Administrator (SC Clearance)
Location: On Site (Stevenage)
IR35: Inside IR35
Contract Length: 6 Months
My client are a large defence company that are looking for a Linux Administrator that will be responsible for the development of the projects Red Hat solution.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience developing and improving Ansible playbooks and roles; specifically as part of a build process.
- Shell Scripting (bash/python/perl/ksh...)
- Revision control tools e.g. Git, Subversion (SVN), Bitbucket, Mercurial
- RHEL Administration
- Management of Red Hat Satellite
- An understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Experience supporting systems running databases
- Linux administrator of at least 5 years of experience
- Developing a build environment with Satellite and Ansible
- Deploying and configuring servers using this build environment
- Develop and implement a build environment.
- Deploy and configuring servers.
- Document the deployment platform and server configuration.
- Work with Security to ensure that solutions comply with regulatory and security policies.
- Recommend improvements to existing infrastructure and processes.
- Provide on-going tracking and monitoring of system performance.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job