Machine Learning Engineer
Machine learning engineer opportunity to join a AI Technology company with offices in the UK and the US.
You will join a diverse group of engineers and researchers to develop and deploy state-of-the-art deep learning models to the companies inference accelerator.
The role will involve compressing and productionising the latest deep learning models for workloads related to speech and NLP
You will also be developing and shipping customer-facing libraries that integrate state-of-the-art model compression research and techniques.
You should be detail oriented, have a good theoretical understanding of machine learning and have practical deep learning model development experience.
- Master's or PhD in related scientific or engineering field.
- Good theoretical understanding of machine learning/deep learning.
- Imperative language. e.g. Python, C++.
- Development under Linux, including Git and OSS.
- Attention to detail, good communication and documentation skills.
- Experience using modern machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow or MXNet.
- Knowledge of different computer architectures.
All levels of experience will be considered. If this role is of interest, don't hesitate, apply today.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales