This is an American tobacco company leading the transformation of reduced-risk products envisioning a smoke-free future.
- Must reside in Tokyo, Japan.
- Business fluency in Japanese and English.
- 5-8+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing project management (strategy + execution zero to hundred), preferably in high-technology FMCG companies.
- Experience managing digital projects with an understanding of paid, owned, and earned digital media strategies.
- Focus on project delivery, while strategy/planning knowledge is also useful.
- Act as a key point of contact for digital projects within marketing communications and consumer programs teams.
- Plan, design, and implement digital projects ensuring successful project delivery.
- Innovate and deliver advertising, experiences, and loyalty for acquisition and retention programs via paid, owned, and earned digital media channels.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021