What You Will Be Doing:
Your primary focus will be on performing manual functional testing on an upgraded version of an internal application.
- Define, estimate, and execute the functional testing of an internal end-user web-based application.
- Analyse requirements to identify all relevant tests scenarios.
- Creation and execution of tests.
- Production of quality testing evidence to be issued at the end of the process.
Skills Experience Must Haves:
- Hands-on experience with manual functional testing.
- ISTQB certification (or equivalent).
- More than 3 years of commercial experience.
- Experience collaborating with dev teams.
- Upper to Intermediate English, written/spoken
- Ability to deliver against the agreed timeline
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job