*MUST BE ABLE TO COME ON-SITE TO NYC OFFICE*
Our client, a well known bank based in New York City, is looking for a Market Risk Analyst with some exposure to Python to become part of the Group Risk Management Team. This candidate will help oversee Market Risk across the Global Equity business of this bank. This is a high visibility role, your decisions and work have a major impact for the organization.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Help manage the market risk reporting process and ensure that the key risk measurements are accurate
- Provide in depth analysis of trading strategies and products to make sure they align with the business' risk tolerance + objectives
- Improve existing risk processes whenever new strategies or regulations come to light
- Monitor any large transactions to ensure that business runs smoothly and that the proper risk controls are in place
- Enhance the Guidelines for Risk Management for the desk risk systems
What do you need to be considered for this role?
- Must be able to commute to NYC Office
- At least 2 years of exposure with Python and SQL
- Must have extensive experience working with Equity Derivatives (Interest Rate Derivatives are a plus)
- Understanding of Greeks (Beta, Gamma, Delta, etc.)
- Well-versed in risk management
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
What's in it for you if you get this role?
- Base Salary can go up to $150k
- Potential of up to 20% annual bonus
- Flexible benefits for Health insurance (Dental and Vision too)
- Potential stock options
- 401k with company match
- Entry in a high performing culture where innovation is welcomed
- Your work will have high impact on organization
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job