MES Production Engineer & Tester
Computer Futures are actively recruiting for a MES Production Engineer & Tester to work for a global FMCG company. Our client is currently in the process of building a factory in the Netherlands and as part of this build, need someone with a strong Engineering background who has commissioned IT machinery on a line and tested it.
The ideal candidate would have worked within commissioning of a plant previously, and would have had heavy involvement in working with machinery (ex-Engineer) and understanding the various testing processes as they would be a hands-on tester.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create and manage manufacturing line testing project plans to support the commissioning testing of the systems and the ERP, PLM & HCM systems
- Work with the business and programme teams to identify end-to-end business scenarios for testing
- Plan and manage the testing of all interfaces all aforementioned systems
- Identify resourcing requirements from across all areas to support testing and commissioning activities
- Produce detailed resource plans for test execution.
- Liaise with the machinery manufacturers to ensure testing support is planned and available.
Must have Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Technical Engineer working on Production line (hands on experience with machinery)
- Minimum 3 years' experience working for a Manufacturer (within Production line environment)
- Have led testing activity on two or more manufacturing systems related projects (including factory floor control, MES & ERP systems).
- Have extensive experience of interface testing and management.
- Have very strong Project Management skills with a recognised Project Management qualification.
- Be London based but be happy to travel to the Netherlands sometimes for on-site testing and preparation activities
Contract Length: 6 months
Rate: £500 a day
For more information or to apply, please reply with your updated CV and contact details.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales