Mobile SDET (CF-33917190)
I'm actively seeking a Software Developer in Test for a major financial project through a rapidly evolving UK consultancy client of mine to play a key role in driving quality solutions to enable continue testing of a Mobile app.
- Experience working as a mid to senior level software engineer focused on Mobile automation testing
- Strong background specifically within automation testing and the desired coding skills.
- Knowledge of the full mobile app development lifecycle including Espresso & XCUI test cases
- Functional and Non-Functional testing approach e.g., accessibility & Performance
- WDIO, Selenium, Cucumber, Appium etc.
- Java Script, TypeScript, Java, NodeJS etc
- £500-550 per day
- Inside IR35
- Fully Remote
- 3 months (plus likely extensions)
Please share your CV and availability ASAP if interested.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales