MuleSoft Developer - API integration
I am working with a MuleSoft End User based in London who are looking to add to their existing MuleSoft Development team.
Currently going through a change in their team and a position has opened up for mid November to start working directly with the client - minimum/no travel required.
Title: MuleSoft Developer
Location: City of London - North of London bridge
Rate: £500 - £600 (Depending on Experience)
Industry: End user
Contract Length: 6 Months
- Will need a solid understanding of the life cycle followed when designing Restful API's
- Solid programming knowledge using MuleSoft technologies
- Have a good understanding of Java and what goes on in the background of Anypoint platform/come from a Java development background would be ideal.
- Experience on mule 3.8, 3.9 & 4.0/4.2
- Thorough understanding of the new Error handling method on Mule 4 (will have to demonstrate this to the architect)
- Come from a java development background
- At least 4+ years experience developing API's using Anypoint Design Centre - hand on experience on a live project
- Be able to demonstrate, in a technical test, your programming skills and RESTful API design skills to the architects.
I am really interested to hear if you think you would be a good fit. Please submit your CV and I will give you a call to go over the questions and make sure everything is good to go so we can make sure you are prepared for the next steps.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK - No sponsorship offered.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales