MuleSoft Developer - Outside IR35
We are looking for an API developer to join a highly respected consultancy who have recently won a transformation project for a company in the financial sector.
They have joined the project 12 months in and are looking for an experienced developer to work on site in their London office with regular travel to the clients site in the EU.
This is a customer facing role and as well as being able to design and develop API's in Mule design centre, you will be expected to be front facing and be able to articulate the requirements from the client and put these into best practice in your work.
- Travel into the EU for a maximum of 45 days over a 6 month period
- Hold a valid British passport/be eligible to travel into Europe and back into the UK for work.
- Have at least 2 years experience working with Mulesoft products
- Confident in your ability to design & develop API's in RAML.
- Be able to work with Cloudhub
- Have completed a live project on Mule 4
- Hold a valid Mule 4 certification
- Experience working in the Financial sector (Banking/accounting)
Due to the business, IR35 is not a risk in this contract.
Due to the travel requirements, a valid British passport must be held.
Length: 6 months
Location: City of London
Rate: £450-£500 per day (No IR35 Risk)
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales