Mulesoft Engineer (CF-33911833)
Mulesoft Engineer opportunity to join a leading provider of trusted identity and security solutions enabling businesses, large enterprises, cloud service providers and IoT innovators around the world to secure online communications, manage millions of verified digital identities and automate authentication and encryption. Its high-scale PKI and identity and access management (IAM) solutions support the billions of services, devices, people and things comprising the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company has offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Summary of the role.
As a Mulesoft Developer you will work as part of the IT Development team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximising efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various business needs.
This is a permanent full time (37.5 hours per week) role where the start and end time of your days are flexible as long as they meet the business needs.
We are hybrid working and would consider remote working with occasional office visits.
Main job responsibilities and accountabilities
- Design, build, maintain and support API's and Integration solutions built on the Mulesoft platform (mule runtime 4.x).
- Analyse, troubleshoot, and debug production defects and provide timely solutions to customer issues.
- Review requirements, design new solutions and identify improvements to existing ones; estimate efforts, support the creation of technical design, deployment and other required supporting documentation.
- Support the writing of appropriate test scenarios and functional tests as needed.
- Implement automated unit tests in MUnit to provide suitable code coverage.
- Work with an agile cross-functional team to estimate and plan development activities and timelines
- Develop a deep understanding of the company's products, architecture, and systems.
- Hands on experience developing and maintaining Mule runtime 4.x applications
- Strong knowledge of REST API best practices and the writing of API contracts with RAML/OAS.
- Experience with integration architecture concepts such as API-Led connectivity, REST, SOAP, and other integration patterns (Sync/Async, Pub-Sub, Batch)
- Experience integrating with backend services e.g., databases (NoSQL/SQL), SOAP/RESTful APIs, and AWS managed services
- Hands on experience of writing quality MUnit tests including the mocking of external sources
- Experience working with Anypoint platform including CloudHub and API Manager
- A good understanding of design principles and writing reusable and clean code
- A high level of experience working on Mulesoft
- A high level of experience working in technologies such as Java, SQL, NoSQL, Go or Python
- Strong knowledge building and interacting with REST APIs
- Willing to learn and work in other programming languages such as Go or Python
- Knowledge of both relational and non-relational (NoSQL) databases
- Demonstrable knowledge of modern application design principles
- Experience working in a highly collaborative, agile team
- Good working knowledge in other programming languages a plus
- Excellent communication skills when working within a cross-functional agile team
- Experience using or implementing DevOps principles and practices such as Docker and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with source control tools like Git and issue tracking software
- Experience of Salesforce and/or the use of Salesforce API's.
- Experience with service monitoring, metrics, and alerting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience in the industry
- Understanding of SSL/TLS, PKI, or other security related technologies
- Working knowledge of developing full-stack applications with experience using front-end technologies such as React or similar
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including company profitability scheme, workplace pension, group income protection insurance, group private health insurance, group life insurance cover and much more.
If this sounds like something you are interested in. Apply now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales