Mulesoft Integration Developer
Mulesoft Integration Developer is needed for a well known UK business in South London. This client is a global high-street brand and offers the successful candidate an exciting long-term project to be a part of. Key
- Full life cycle Mulesoft projects
- Requirement Gathering via workshops & Interviews
- Work with clients to define the solution in like with their goal.
- Hands on configuration and implementing of the solutions
- At least 2+ year's experience in overall integration development.
- Knowledge and understanding of the software development life cycle.
- You will be able to design and develop re-usable API's using the RESTful API approach (RAML).
- Highly advantageous to have completed an implementation of MuleSoft using Mule 4 in your career and confident in the new processes around Mule 4.
If this is of interest call Alex on 0207 9073876 ,
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales