Network Engineer - Fixed-Term Contract - Remote Working
Network Engineer required by leading IT business in Exeter - REMOTE BASED ROLE.
PAID TRAINING AVAILABLE (Training Days provided every month, including paid certifications and exams).12 months fixed-term contract, with a very high possibility of extending. A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR WITH AN AMAZING COMPANY!
Due to the current climate the following will be been made available for you; Remote working, Flexible working patterns, Virtual interviewing, Open-ended start date & Remote onboarding packages.
Skills & Experience;
- Experience within Network Support (Routers, Firewalls, Switching, preferably Cisco).
- Knowledge of ASA & F5 Networking & Load Balancing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of on-call network support.
- Enterprise level support is highly desirable at this stage, i.e. (supporting 1,000-100,000+ users).
Company Benefits, which you will be entitled;
- On-Call Allowance (Every Three Weeks).
- Paid Training (Training Days provided every month, including paid certifications and exams).
- Home & Flexible Working (outside of Covid-19).
- Vitality Health Cover (Discounted Gym Memberships, Gym Wear & Apple Watches).
- 4x Death in Service.
- Company Pension (Employer Matched Contribution - Up to 4%).
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Critical Illness Cover.
- Free Parking (if needed in the office).
If interested, simply apply or contact Stuart Lewis at Computer Futures for further details.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales