Network Engineer (CF-33961456)
Role: Network Engineer
Location: Hybrid (South West London)
IR35: Inside IR35
Contract Length: 3 Months initially - High chance of extensions
Our client, a large retailer is looking for a Network Engineer to assist with a range of ongoing projects around in store network upgrades.
This will be a hands on role and won't include much network architecture.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong CISCO estate background - (Huawei desirable)
- CISCO Centralised Controls
- CISCO routers - Address tables etc
- Fortinet Firewalls
- Strong fundamentals of packet flows, troubleshooting etc
- Cisco CCNA and CCMP (desirables)
- New Wireless access ports with Huawei
- Store IP changes and standardisation
- Changing IP addresses on devices
- Changing VLANS
- Talk with in store engineers - resolve incidents/issues
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales