This is an immediate opportunity for a Network Manager to join my well established Technology company in Northampton.
- Title: Network & Security Manager
- Based in Northampton
- Applications now, and looking for September start
Your goal will be to ensure that the clients technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently as possible.
You will be Manage network servers and technology tools (both internal and external), this includes ensuring security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
You will be monitoring performance and maintain systems. This will also include troubleshoot issues and outages.
This is an important position within the clients management - The role will also involve keeping the business up to date with new developments and security requirements, aiming towards best practice.
- Proven experience working in a Linux environment, and experience with Cloud services - ideally AWS.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of Network system security and data backup/recovery.
- Ability to create scripts - ideally in Python or Pearl.
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree or equivalent experience in this environment - IT or Computer Science or a related discipline; MCSA is a plus
- Network Security experience, working in a CE or ISO27001 environment.
For more information about this position, please get in touch.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales