Network Security Engineer
I am currently seeking an Network Engineer for an initial 3 Month engagement in the East Midlands (With some remote work but primarily on-site)
This is a new requirement for a small growing organisation and need someone with a Network Security background and managing Linux networks, containers, and Servers.
- Good understanding in Linux
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Solid background of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data recovery
- Ability to write scripts in Python, Perl or another language
- Experience of implementing or working to ISO or Cyber Essentials standards - Desirable
- Excellent Communication Skills
If you feel you are a good match for the role, please get in contact immediately
Alternatively, if you are not but know someone who is please forward this on to them.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales