NHS Senior Head of Risk
CF Healthcare are again assisting a large NHS Trust in Yorkshire in their search to appoint a Senior Head of Risk for a 3 month contract. The contract will run approximately from November 1st till Mid January with the possibility of extending further.
The post holder supports the development of a culture of patient safety in close co-operation with the Assistant Director of Patient Safety by:
- The post holder will support the current risk management team and have experience with risk management and incident reporting functions and processes on an ongoing basis and make recommendations and lead changes and improvement in performance when needed and work with the divisions to deliver improvements.
- The post holder will lead and manage an incident team, whose aim will be to support, facilitate and continually improve risk management systems and processes in divisions and directorates, working through the local governance leads.
- work closely with clinical and non-clinical staff and be responsible for all aspects of clinical and non-clinical risk management and contribute towards the Trust's overall risk management arrangements.
- Support the production and co-ordination of all health and safety risk assessments, site inspections and audits, developing, implementing, and monitoring action plans to reduce identified areas of risk
- Support the implementation, monitoring and compliance with other audits including external organisations as required and prepare and monitor action plans.
The Successful candidate will have;
- Experience working as within Risk within an NHS Healthcare setting at a similar level
- Worked as a Head of Risk or Risk Manager
- Experience with Senior Stake Holder engagement
- Good understanding of the regulatory frameworks for NHS Trusts including the roles of the Care Quality Commission and NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Skilled in understanding and interpreting legislation and regulations and able to translate these into operational systems
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales