I am supporting a NHS Foundation Trust within london who is needing an experienced 8A service manager to come in with the team -
You will be required to work on site at the beginning and then this can be more flexible:
- Work with the divisional management team, Associate Medical Director, Operations Director, Deputy Chief Nurse, Clinical Leads/consultants and Lead Nurses to ensure the achievement of performance and other local and national clinical and non-clinical targets.
- Work with the divisional management team in partnership with operational managers and clinicians to ensure the effective provision of consistent quality services.
- Provide first line operational management to Sexual Health outpatient and administrative departments and supervise systems and processes (including oversight of clinic function, clinic timings, staffing and skill mix.
- In liaison with the Quality leads in the department and in the division, ensure appropriate systems and processes are established in departments and areas to support the robust reporting and progress of governance, risk and safeguarding issues
- Manage designated financial resources within budget and support the divisional management team in financial management within the directorate
- Support the development of service line reporting and service line management within the department
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job