Pardot Email Marketing Specialist
Marketing Automation Developer - Pardot
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: £300-£350 per day
Computer Futures are seeking a well-organised Pardot individual to facilitate the delivery of email and automated campaigns to support lead generation and tactical campaigns within the marketing team for a key client of ours in Milton Keynes. (A Pardot Certification is an advantage for this particular role).
- Experience of building complete marketing automation solutions using Pardot, including defining the data and segmentation and using connected campaigns.
- Experience of managing and delivering large email automation campaigns
- Able to work closely with other team members, developers and creatives to meet deadlines to deliver complete and accurate campaigns
- Able to take ownership of campaigns
- Good communication skills, able to liaise with all stakeholders in a clear and timely manner
- HTML and CSS abilities
- Quality-focused with a close attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work under own initiative, plan your work and meet deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of data protection requirements, including the General Data Protection Regulation
- An ability to develop relationships with colleagues so that they will ask for your help and value your advice
- Confidence to participate in meetings by sharing what you've learned, offering ideas and suggestions for next steps
- You'll be able to ideate and execute various email campaigns
- You'll be data-driven and know what data to collect and activate to track, analyse, and measure progress against objectives(and how to steer away from collecting dead or meaningless data)
- You'll already know that the best results come from collaborating with other members of the marketing team, copywriters, creatives and social
- You will be comfortable setting up workflows and documenting these as required
If you are interested in this position please send an up to date CV or contact Emma Jackson to discuss further, immediate interview slots available.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales