Pardot Resource - October Pipeline
Pardot Consultant Role - Contract
Contract Length: 6 months (likely to extend)
Day Rate: £300 - £400 dependant on experience
Start Date: September
Computer Futures are looking for a Consultant with the experience and desire to help design and optimise the Marketing Automation solution (Salesforce and Pardot) for a key client in Gloucestershire. In collaboration with the Digital Marketing process experts, they want someone who is passionate about building the tools to allow the business to deliver great client engagement.
What you will do:
- Work closely with business stakeholders such in Marketing, Events and Sales to develop and configure working software which delivers real business value
- Capture and analyse Pardot and associated technology requirements which can be quickly delivered using Agile delivery processes and tooling
- Discover and playback innovative functionality and potential new ways to realise additional business benefits
- Continually look for ways to improve your own skills and experience
- Help support other team members to improve their own software development skills
You will need to have:
- Ability to build custom integrations and user interfaces using Pardot API
- A solid understating of global marketing preferences and GDPR
- Knowledge and experience of building custom landing pages, custom email templates (HTML & CSS), workflows and automations, advanced lead nurturing and segmentation, A/B testing and optimization strategies.
- A good understanding behind the principles and best practices of Salesforce data modelling, interface design, code development, and testing, and you can apply these principles in real-world dev environments.
Qualifications that are desirable but not essential:
Relevant and up-to-date Salesforce / Pardot certification (E.g. Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist, Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant)
If you are interested in this position please send an up to date CV or contact Emma Jackson to discuss further
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales