Performance engineer (API)
I have a requirement with a client of ours based in London for a Senior Performance engineer to join their business on a contract basis and help then drive the initial phase of a project they have won with a bank here in the UK.
- They have a large focus on End to End performance management
- Their client base is predominantly in the Banking and finance sector across the UK but have been doing more work with banks in Europe and retail companies across Europe now as well.
- Are a registered Microsoft, Hazelcast, Gigaspace & IBM Partner
- They have partnered with Tink
- They have turned over $1,000,000+ for the past 2 years running
- Expanding business with access to the EU, US and India markets.
What they are looking for:
- People with API capabilities, primarily individuals that can work with them on either contract or perm across the development of performance frameworks.
- Someone who is client facing and look a the cost of ownership.
- Someone who can understand the evolution of the API framework (Whether it's Mule, Apigee, Oracle, IBM Etc..)
- People who can look at the design of the next generation API services with a focus on reduction and optimisation.
- People comfortable with using edge based computer Frameworks (Edge caching etc) and set them up for resilience engineering.
- 6-8 years' experience across testing/performance engineering
- Have a good understanding of the market, I.e testing, development, engineering etc.
- Can work off their own back as well as work under supervision
- Has worked with enterprise level organisations (whether it be consultancy or direct)
- Technology focused - Can differentiate between a good and bad performing API and find out how to optimise the API's performance
- Good API framework experience
- Need to know about API security challenges you may face and how to resolve them
- Stakeholder management experience
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales