PHP developer opportunity to join a global music company based in central London.
In this role, you will join the technology team to support in the development of greenfield products, building out features on existing applications that will enable the organisation and our members to continue to scale globally.
- +3 years commercial experience in development.
- Strong OO PHP +5.3 Laravel, Lumen, PHPUnit.
- Experienced in building RESTful API's.
- Experienced using BitBucket/GitHub for code management.
- Strong MySQL or comparable RDBMS knowledge.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with team and third-parties, whilst multi-tasking several projects.
- Python +3.5 (Flask).
- Experienced with using Docker.
- Experienced with AWS technologies (Kubernetes, Lambda, API Gateway) or Google Cloud (BigQuery, Bucket).
- Working with the development to build out new products, features on existing solutions and support in gathering technical requirements.
- Provide maintenance and upkeep our product portfolio by developing new features or fixing bugs.
- Full-time permanent role.
- 20 days annual leave + 5 days off at Christmas.
- Fun working environment with quarterly social events organised by the team.
- Self-training and development courses available.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales