Planned Care Consultant (s)
- The post-holder will have leadership responsibility for a range of projects aligned to the CCG's QIPP programme and commissioning intentions
- The post holder will manage and support the service redesign process including organising and facilitating consultation and market engagement events, developing clinical networks to inform the design of new pathways and developing comprehensive proposals and business cases for changes in clinical practice
- The post holder will have defined responsibility for project areas in a range of high-volume planned care specialities including MSK, dermatology, ophthalmology, gynaecology and ENT
- The service redesign manager will provide strong support to procurement processes and contractual reviews and negotiations
- The role is designed to build a combination of subject matter expertise and technical skills to develop a strong service delivery.
- The job description and person specification are an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. The job holder will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by their line manager.
- The job description and person specification may be reviewed on an ongoing basis in accordance with the changing needs of the Department and the Organisation.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales