Budget is awaiting approval for a University based in South East England that are looking to recruit a passionate Planning Analyst.
Location: South East England (remote at first and potential to be based on site)
Start Date: Awaiting approval - could be ASAP
Contract Length: 6 months
Role Details and Requirements:
- Data analytic knowledge and skills, with experience of effectively applying these skills within a Higher Education context.
- Experience of working with SITS or another Higher Education student record system.
- Assist with student number planning and related target setting activities to support our academic planning.
- Modelling, data reporting and analysis aligned with the University's academic strategy.
- Engage in strategic thinking and a range of activities that will assist the planning team and strategic office.
The University are looking for a motivated and highly skilled Planning Analyst to work within the planning team.
Please note that Higher Education experience, especially with SITS (student record system) is essential at this stage.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Planning Analyst to utilise their experience within Higher Education and impact a Higher Education institute in a positive way.
If you are a Planning Analyst with the skill set above then please apply with an updated CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales