Polyglot Developer opportunity to join a global Software Solution provider working out of their central London Headquarters.
The company has built a complex distributed IoT Platform, the core technologies include Golang, MongoDB, SQL, RabbitMQ and dedicated Crypto hardware.
Who the company is looking for:
- Quality - You care about the quality of the code and ensure quality is good, taking corrective measures when needed and always looking for improvements.
- Agile - You understand and promote an agile development culture and methodology designed to boost team effectiveness and performance, whilst maintaining quality.
- Development. You take ownership for the feature full software development life cycle - design, coding, testing, deployment
- Identify opportunities to optimize development process, defined tools and requirement
- Adopt continuous Integration methods
- Lead the technical design of systems and services across different platforms. Such as business systems, front ends, middleware.
- 3+ years' experience software development in any of the following: C++/C, Golang, Java
- 2+ years' experience architecting and designing distributed systems that meet stringent performance and availability requirements
- 2+ years' experience of testing frameworks and practices BDD, TDD, Unit Testing, Mocks, Integration Testing and Automated Acceptance Testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Conducted code reviews to maintain quality of code
- Contributing to multiple concurrent projects with aggressive schedules
- Helped to adapt SCRUM/agile methodologies for team needs
- Defined and led execution of experiments designed to identify performance bottlenecks
- Bonus for Serverless architectures, Kubernetes, Terraform, Spring Boot
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales