Power BI Developer (CF-33898476)
I am currently helping my NHS client recruit for Power BI Developers to maximise the impact and value to their customers. The aim is to develop and deliver top end Business Intelligence solutions.
The successful candidate must have the following key skills:
- Expert level Power BI desktop skills and report server awareness
- Excellent workbook design and visualisation technique for conveying information effectively
- Advanced data preparation and modelling experience
- Experience with Tabular models (dimensions and measures)
- Awareness of and ability to deploy advanced modelling utilising Statistical methods and techniques
- Advanced SQL ability for data ETL and report preparation
- Effective stakeholder management (requirement gathering/user acceptance testing)
Contract Length: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
Travel Requirements: Remote Work
If you are available and interested in this opportunity, please apply without delay!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales