Power Electronics Engineer (CF-33897540)
Exciting opportunity to work on high power inverter devices from scratch. This is for an initial 6 months contract which is outside IR35 offering remote working.
- Design and development of inverter module with discrete devices in parallel. The bus voltage of the inverter is from 450VDC-850VDC, the rated power of the inverter is 200KW or higher
- Ensure hardware solutions and detailed technical design, schematic and PCB design according to technical specifications
- Design and development of gate drive board for power semiconductor devices, design documentation and review
- Hardware circuit analysis, including FMEDAs, FTAs, and diagnostic coverage analysis, DFMEA, DRBFM reliability analysis, etc., define technical specifications and complete work reports
- Hardware design simulation calculations, including tolerance, worst case, derating, EMC, thermal simulation, etc., define technical specifications and prepare work reports
- Circuit testing, validation and calibration work, and complete test specifications and reports
- Electronic material management, PCB package library management
- Experienced in inverter design (ideally with the discrete devices in parallel)
- Experience with high power switching power supply development project (bus voltage is from 450VDC-850VDC)
- Good at Altium Designer, Cadence, Creo or similar software
Get in touch with Sayed for more details on 0121 616 5715/ or submit your CV to make an application.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales