- Seasoned PM, Kickoff meetings, facilitate meetings.
- Post product release support.
- Customer focus and customer centric mindset.
- Willing to work with end users directly.
- Help with transition to the business side after product release.
- Provide regular updates to PM team and senior management post release.
- Working with domestic vendors for all project.
- Good communication skills, easy to talk to.
- Ability to support different kinds of projects.
- End to End PM experience.
- Technical knowledge of IT Infrastructure.
- IT Security and Software Development Lifecycle.
- Hands-on development and/or scripting language experience.
- Technical knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- IT security, and software development life cycles.
- Experience in development and scripting languages.
- 5+ years of IT project management.
- 5+ years in a corporate work environment.
- The role of IT PM for more than 5 years.
- More than 5 years in a corporate work environment.
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this Job