Principal RTL Design Engineer
You have the opportunity to join a fast-growing business based in Southampton, on a permanent basis. The company we have partnered with is developing cutting-edge technology within the communications space. They are looking to grow their R&D group significantly, which will include the introduction of a Principal RTL Design Engineer.
Within this role, you will be responsible for providing strategic leadership to assist with the decision making of upcoming projects at a company level. You will be responsible for delivering projects in a timely manner, while maintaining high levels of quality through applying your skills and expertise. Your knowledge of RTL will also be critical as you will be collaborating with colleagues across architecture, design, development, verification and documentation which will require a sound knowledge and understanding.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Degree (BSc, BEng, MSc, MEng) or equivalent.
- 10-15 Years of experience within the semiconductor industry.
- Great understanding of EDA Tools used for simulation and synthesis (Mentor Graphics ModelSim, Altera Quartus, Synopsys DC or relevant).
- AXI Interfacing experience.
- Experience of C/C++/Matlab Programming.
- Documentation experience (Confluence would be advantageous).
- Good knowledge of SystemVerilog/Verification.
- Experience of maintaining EDA Tools.
- Automation experience (Jenkins, for example).
- Understanding/Appreciation of Mobile Communications Systems.
You can expect to receive a competitive package, which will include the following: Competitive Salary, Generous Pension, Flexible Working Hours and More. You can also expect plenty of training and development, to ensure that you're always moving forward within your career.
Does this role sound interesting to you? If it does, we'd love to hear from you. Please click 'Apply' to proceed with this application, or contact Computer Futures (Bristol) directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales