Product Manager - (HR -7034) (CF-33913179)
I am urgently Recruitment for a Product Manager role - £700 perday inside IR35 (2 days per week in the Hertfordshire)
- Considering strategy, roadmap and budget to make clear priority decisions and recommendations for 'recruitment platform' solutions across the business.
- Defining and writing detailed product requirements, taking into account constraints, protecting the out of the box product from customisations, while maintaining a well defined backlog.
- Being the champion for customers and internal users, fully understanding and representing their needs, observing them using the product, capturing feedback and building into future requirements.
- Working in partnership with engineering and testing teams to develop a superb product and use data to drive decisions and measure the effectiveness of the outcome in terms of value to the customer and / or internal user.
- Challenging the status quo, delivering continuous improvement, formulating and proposing ideas for the long-term roadmap, alongside managing stakeholder engagement and their expectations.
- Pro-actively growing my knowledge by researching the market, suggesting innovative solutions and ideas to business problems, building & maintaining an excellent internal & external network used for benchmarking and finding out what is happening in other organisations and actively completing CPD (continued professional development).
- Having a positive, can-do attitude and contributing to an energetic and motivated team environment.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Appreciation of People functions and key activities along with a good understanding of Tesco Process and Policies.
- Experience of working as part of a large change team
- Subject matter expertise in people and/or recruitment (preferable)
If you think you would be a good fit for this role please reach out
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales