Product Manager (Interim)
We are currently looking for an experienced Programme/Project Manager, to join a brilliant client of ours on a new project.
The skillset/experience they are looking for includes:
- ICT Transformations
- Working knowledge of ICT Programs:WAN, LAN, VOIP, mobile, 0365 and Win10
- P3M, Portfolio, Programme, Project managers
- MOD Maritime, Land and Legacy Skills experience
- Scheduling (Including MS Project and or P6)
- Cost Analysis
- Digital Transformation
- Analysis/Mathematics including OA/OR and CAAS
Do you have these experience in the above? Please apply!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales