As Product Manager you will have a blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
As a Senior IT Product Manager
- You will work with the Business Partners, developing a vision for software products to support new and existing initiatives
- You will be responsible for driving high level design and solutioning exercises; working closely with BA and UX functions
- When required, You will contribute to the production of specifications for the Development Teams
- You will manage technical input to business cases for new products
- You will assist with developing road-maps, and in portfolio planning
- You will ensure business requirements are prioritised for the agile development teams
- You will manage key Stakeholders
- You will support the marketing of new products internally
One of the world's leading executive search consulting firms, my Client are the adviser of choice among organisations seeking guidance and counsel on senior leadership needs. The Dublin office is a mixture of Contractors and Permanent team members, it is a very collaborative environment with some of the best talent in the industry. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of building out the next generation solution with a highly reputable team.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales