Product Manager (CF-33921721)
I am urgently Recruiting for a Senior Digital Product Manager/Owner role - £600/£625 perday outside IR35 (Fully remote)
What experience, skills and knowledge do I need?
- E-commerce and conversion rate optimisation, esp in MVT and A/B testing.
- Deep experience of managing integrated e-commerce products incorporating Apps, modern website technologies and web development
- Commercial and analytical acumen.
- Experience in using technology to change and improve customer behaviour
- Experience in building and delivering large scale products in cloud based environments
- Previous experience in APIs management and development
- Experience working in a modern agile Product Manager role
- Experience in defining a product vision, goals, and KPI's
- Experience developing a deep understanding of customer needs and translating into clear product requirements
- Experience developing and prioritising a product backlog
- Ability to analyse data, form hypotheses, and decide what to do next
- Proven ability to deliver digital ecommerce products projects across time, cost and quality
- Experience working on customer-facing web products.
- Demonstrable experience of managing website and App initiatives and projects within enterprise organisations.
If you or anyone you know would be a good fit for this role please reach out.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales