Product Operations Manager (CF-33905095)
i am currently working a contract Programme Manager role for a major UK retailer (£750 perday INSIDE IR35)
You'll be joining Agile Product & Operations - a team charged with driving excellence in Product Teams within Technology, by building communities, developing best practice, haring knowledge and simplifying how we work. Our Product Ops Manager roles are embedded within specific Product Management teams, working closelt with the Product Team to help drive effectiveness across ways of working and creating the conditions for teams to thrive. Here you'll play a key role in enabling teams to have high satisfaction levels, great working practices and deliver their best work by maintaining the health of the operations and continually driving positive change. You'll do this by being a Product Evangelist, promoting agile principles and an experimental mindset, with as much focus on people as you'll have on process.
Experience relevant for this job:
- 5+ years in a Product Development role e.g. Ops Manager, Delivery Lead, Project / Programme Manager, Agile Coach, Product Manager, etc.
- Strong knowledge Agile and Product Management concepts / principles / practices.
- Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment, navigating complexity to deliver valuable outcomes.
- Effectively working with a broad range of stakeholders, including senior stakeholders, to understand issues, gather feedback and create alignment.
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Confluence, Aha! and Miro. - Desirable: BCS Practitioner in Agile certificate
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales