Programme Business Change Lead
Business Change Lead opportunity to join a well-known Portsmouth based business looking to implement a new internal system to streamline their business systems. Your role will be to lead the business change, transition and training activities for the successful implementation of the new system. You will ensure benefits are captured and realised.
- Advise Project Sponsors and the Programme Manager in order to develop and apply a change management strategy to support adoption of the changes required by the new programme.
- Inform the design, development, delivery and management of communications in conjunction with the internal communications team for businesses new Programme.
- Lead the activities associated with benefits realisation and ensuring that continued accrual of benefits can be achieved and measured during and after the project has been completed
- Advise key stakeholders to prepare for transition and new ways of working
- Take the lead on transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and that changes are effectively integrated and embedded
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programmes related to the businesses new programme.
- Work with the businesses Programme Manager to identify and record risks and issues relating to change elements and ensure key change activities are embedded in the project plan
- Work collaboratively with senior leaders and key stakeholders in order to identify and manage anticipated resistance to change
Specific Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of People and Resource Management
- Change Management experience which demonstrates the ability to manage several business areas at the same time and deliver them to a timetable and quality criteria
- Experience of defining financial, business and process benefits, along with an achievable realisation plan within in a complex organisation
- Experience of working in/delivery of transformation projects within a large/complex organisation
Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrates a good understanding of the complexity for managing change
- Ability to initiate work and respond to demands in a timely fashion
- Excellent communication, particularly presentations and customer relations skills
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Able to prioritise own workload and juggle demands of different projects running concurrently
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High personal resilience
Qualifications, Education & Training
- Good first degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- Recognised Change Management Qualification, or equivalent relevant experience
- Project Management Qualification, or equivalent relevant experience
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
If this sounds like it could a good fit for you and something that you are interested in, don't hesitate apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales