Programme Manager (CF-33928450)
I am currently looking for a Programme Manager working with the teams delivering a software project, working with the engineering and product teams.
2 days onsite, 3 days working from home
6 Months Initial contract
As the programme manager, some of your responsibilities will be;
* Establish new or improve existing programme delivery methodology to deliver the programme goals
* Shape programmes with ambiguous scope and uncertain delivery approach
* Create and track a plan to deliver the programme goals, including the technical implementation plan and updating stakeholders
* Provide advice and guidance on programme delivery
* Understand trade-offs in software delivery using experience and influencing skills to drive consensus with the Engineering and Product teams to obtain the best value and solution
If you are available and interested please apply and we will be in touch
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales