IT Project Manager | £400-500 per day | | Outside IR35 | Hybrid - up to 2 days a week onsite - Manchester City Centre | 6 Month Contract
**Experience working in the transport, rail, bus or ticketing industry is crucial**
My client is currently looking for a Project Manager to support the Programme Manager in a Transport company. The main deliverable of this role is the production of a Business Case, which will likely be delivered by the successful candidate in the second extension. This will be looking at the following areas:
- Existing ticketing capability
- EMV Payments
- Contactless Capability
**Experience working in the transport, rail, bus, or ticketing industry is crucial**
The ideal candidate will be well-experienced in reviewing high level requirements, engaging with various third parties and governance bodies to create a potential solution, generating the cost for the project, creating a business case…and hopefully delivering said business case!
We are looking for someone who can also be strong and manage stakeholders effectively whilst also working through ambiguity.
- 5 years' Project Management experience
- Experience working in Transport, Rail, Bus or Ticketing.
- Excellent stakeholder management is crucial
- Relevant experience in project management; project planning, management, financial management, estimation, and decision analysis skills; exceptional focus on delivery (proactive monitoring and remedial action).
- Experience of managing projects with infrastructure deliverables.
- Ability to lead and co-ordinate a team of resources across multiple sites.
- Highly articulate with exceptional communications and inter-personal skills. Must be capable of focusing and maintaining project direction and be able to lead and motivate a team of specialist technical resources.
- Clear evidence of budget management skills and financial processes and governance.
- Problem management skills commensurate with those required to manage internal and external resources in scoping and resolution of complex issues.
- Sound decision making abilities when faced with complex demands and issues that can, and will, arise throughout the project lifecycle.
- Experience of liaison with IT suppliers in terms of plan deliverables and problem resolution.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job