We have an outstanding opportunity for a technical Project Manager to work for a leading technology company that provide cutting edge software solutions to the Film and TV Industries.
The successful applicant will work as part of a team of software and database developers and business experts. You will use an array of modern technologies to develop and deploy fully featured browser-based business applications.
Given the relatively small size of the team, we are looking for a candidate who has come from a technical background and will get involved in many aspects of systems delivery. Requirements for the role:
- Will have managed a number of software related projects (preferably managing numerous projects at once)
- Organised and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to present ideas verbally and in writing
- Stakeholder management skills, with the acumen to be aware and act on any issues that need to be reported
- Experience of the full software development delivery lifecycle for technology projects from requirements and design through technical delivery to implementation
This is a permanent position and paying in the region of £60,000. If you are interested in discussing the opportunity please reach out to discuss.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales